Did you know:
- 30% of Aussie small businesses are on social media
- 35% of regional small to medium enterprises (SMEs) use social media
- 82% of social accounts are run by business owners or managers
- 13.7% of the average small business’s marketing budget is put into social media
- 36% of SMEs that used social media reported increased sales
Source: Yellow TM Social Media Report 2013, March 2013 Sensis® Business Index
The challenge for most businesses is how to commercialise social media
Whether you want a simple Facebook page or major social media campaign, they key is to make sure you get the right result. Pinical has the in-house capabilities to deliver small or large social media solutions but as always, we will tailor a solution to achieve your objectives.
To help you to determine what you need, we have put together a few key questions below:
- What do you want to achieve through social media? e.g. Sales, build the brand, two way engagement etc
- Tactics, how will you do it? e.g. If you “Like” 10% discount, forum for launching new products etc
- Which tools will be most effective? e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pin-interest, Linkedin, Google+, Tumblr, Flickr, Blogs etc
- How will you measure success?
If you need a hand answering any of these, contact us and we will be happy to walk you through it