Starting a new business is a real challenge and one of the first things you need to consider is marketing. Without it no one will know you are in business!
Some key items you will need are:
- To register your business name
- A plan on how you will succeed in your new venture
- To create a brand for your business
- To develop core marketing assets, at a minimum: a business card, email banner, website, and an invoice template
We know what it is like to start a business – there are so many aspects you need to cover. To make it easier we have put together Pinical’s “Start Up Package” which includes all of the core marketing collateral you will need to get started. Pinical can also help you with your marketing and business plan to ensure your business has the best chance of success. As you grow and your needs change, we will be there there to provide ongoing advice when needed.
If you need more than this to get started, check out our services section.
We have a new product but are not sure how to take it to market
One of the biggest challenges in business is “successfully” launching a new product or commercialising intellectual property (IP).
- Only 1 in 11 new product concepts make it to market
- Of those, only 1 is successful
- That means, the success rate is less than 1%!
However, by evaluating the concept and applying effective marketing, the probability increases exponentially.
The partners of Pinical have been involved in the evaluation and commericalisation of over 200 products.
It can take as little as two hours to put you on the right path, so if you need an expert in this area, contact us.