Gavron was a specialist provider of small-scale construction projects and maintenance services.
The owner of the business wanted to expand the business but was unsure how. He approached Pinical to assist in the following:
- Develop a 5 year business plan aligned to the owner’s personal and organisational goals
- Analysis and identification of high-profit markets. Development of marketing strategies for these segments.
- Create a new unique selling proposition (USP) to leverage growth
- Management training and ongoing advisory services
- Revenue increased more than 100% within one year after the business plan was implemented
- Staff increased from 3 to 6. This allowed responsibilities to be re-aligned so the owner could focus on growing the business.
“Peter did a great job over the years, his marketing abilities have resulted in massive revenue growth and I couldn’t have done it without him.”
Vic Gavriloff – Owner