Pinical works with you to grow your business. Whether it involves long-term strategic planning, a new website or a new brand - we deliver the right solution to engage your customers.
Our experience and proven track record ensures that we deliver outcomes that achieve your business goals.
Click on a service below to find out more or contact us if you would like to have a chat about options and solutions.
Solutions are tailored around your businesses requirements rather than one size fits all. Whether it be a new website or launching a new product, we'll work with you to make sure you get it right.
We are a dynamic organisation and believe in forming long-term beneficial relationships. As your business grows, we have the in-house capabilities and flexibility to deliver the right service to meet your future needs.
Find out what our customers say.
Strategy & Marketing
B.Bus, Dipl. Export Management
Peter Harris has over 20 years of experience in marketing and business management.
He has worked across a broad industry base including public GOC’s, the private sector and as a management consultant.
Peter has also been a project manager for major re-branding, web and mobile sites, start up businesses, marketing system implementation projects and has held numerous senior marketing positions.
His industry background is in engineering, mining service, construction, professional services, small business and statutory authorities.
Peter’s specialist areas are:
- Strategic and marketing planning, corporate, business unit and product levels
- Marketing audits and recommendations to increase revenue and profitability
- Business development systems, processes and strategy including major bid management
- Major website, mobile and CRM projects
- IP and new product development
- Process and systems development
- Business coaching and advisory services
Communications & Design
B.Bus Comms QUT, Assoc Dip I.T.
Rebecca has over 15 years design and communications experience across both B2B and B2C industries.
In addition, Rebecca has also worked in marketing strategy which has provided her with an understanding of how to implement strategy effectively into design and communications programs. This ensures all communication assets are aligned to the strategy of the organisation.
Rebecca’s specialist areas are:
- Website design and website strategy
- Ecommerce, SEO and SEM
- Graphic Design – marketing collateral, advertising and marketing campaigns
- Brand and logo development including launch and strategy
- Online database development
- Print production
Development & Service
B.Arts, ITIL v3 Foundation certified
James has over 18 years experience in the IT industry, providing a range of development and support services to clients.
His experience also covers a range of public and private sectors.
James’ specialist areas are:
- Web site design and development
- Ecommerce, SEO and SEM
- Social Media
- Service delivery
- Project management
- Account management
And of course there is the rest of our team that come in when their specific skills are needed.